As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for August 30th-September 4th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, authors and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of August 30th-September 4th:
- Monday, August 30
- Tuesday, August 31
- Omid Scobie (Finding Freedom)
- Awkwafina (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings)
- Paula Hawkins (A Slow Fire Burning)
- Harvey Guillén (What We Do in the Shadows)
- Wednesday, September 1
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
- Thursday, September 2
- JoJo Siwa (The J Team)
- Dierks Bentley
- Friday, September 3
- ESPN College GameDay preview from Charlotte, NC
- Saturday, September 4
- Binge This! with Andrea Boehlke
- Cooking with Jason Goldstein
- Eva’s Baby Shower
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.