Avatar’s official social media account has announced that Simon Franglen will be the composer for the Avatar sequels.
- It has been announced that Simon Franglen will be the composer for the Avatar sequels currently in the works.
- Franglen was a part of the first Avatar movie, and also composed music for Pandora —The World of Avatar at the Walt Disney World Resort.
We are excited to confirm @simonfranglen as the composer for the Avatar Sequels. Simon was a critical part of James Horner’s team for the first Avatar movie and went on to compose the incredible music for Pandora —The World of Avatar @WaltDisneyWorld. pic.twitter.com/i3hd4bw610
— Avatar (@officialavatar) August 30, 2021
More on the Avatar:
- In March, James Cameron’s Avatar reclaimed the title of the highest-grossing film of all time, in terms of worldwide earnings, passing Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame after a re-release in China.
- James Cameron recently confirmed the long-rumored titles of the next four Avatar films are:
- The Way of Water
- The Seed Bearer
- The Tulkun Rider
- The Quest for Eywa
- The first sequel was originally planned to hit theaters on December 17, 2021, with the next three films following on the same weekend over the next few years. That changed with the most recent round of delays to the film release schedule:
You can learn more about Avatar on the film’s official website.