It’s been 10 years since Marvel Comics introduced audiences to Miles Morales and to celebrate, they’re presenting a special double-sized issue. Miles Morales: Spider-Man #30 comes to fans on September 29th and today, Marvel is helping spread the hype with a peek at four all-new covers.
- Marvel Comics is celebrating 10 years of the web slinging superhero, Miles Morales, with a special double-sized issue of his current ongoing series!
- Coming to fans later this month, Miles Morales: Spider-Man #30 will be a major turning point in the legacy of the young Spider-Man.
- And as teased earlier this year, the issue will feature the debut of a brand-new costume designed by artist Chase Conley.
- The series creative team, writer Saladin Ahmed and artist Carmen Carnero, will be joined by a web of incredible talent including:
- Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
- Kemp Powers (Pixar’s Soul)
- Sara Pichelli (Miles Morales co-creator)
- As a special treat for fans, Marvel is also showcasing the four speciality covers for Miles Morales: Spider-Man #30 which hits stands on September 29!
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #30
- Written By Saladin Ahmed, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, Kemp Powers, Jeff Loveness, and Cody Ziglar!
- Art by Carmen Carnero, Sara Pichelli And Anthony Piper
- Cover by Taurin Clarke
Design Variant Cover by Chase Conley
Variant Cover by Sara Pichelli & Rachelle Rosenberg
Miles Morales: Spider-Man 10th Anniversary Variant Cover by Javier Garron & Matthew Wilson
More Marvel Comics: