Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is back for this year’s International Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT, and earlier today we decided to join in the fun!
- Earlier today we participated in the 2021 version of the popular Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt at EPCOT, one of the activities offered during the International Food & Wine Festival.
- We broadcasted live while we enjoyed the adventure at Walt Disney World and you can watch that video below! Be advised, we successfully found each of the hidden Remys, so if you still want the mystery of the hunt, come back and enjoy after you’ve completed your own scavenger hunt!
- Guests can purchase the map and stickers for the scavenger hunt at select festival merchandise locations including the Port of Entry, Mouse Gear, and World Traveler (located at International Gateway).
- With a map in hand, Guests can be on the lookout for Remy statuettes hidden throughout World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces, adding the specific ingredient stickers found at each spot.
- Once they are all found, you can bring the completed map to Disney Traders (near the entrance to World Showcase) and choose one of the special gifts offered this year featuring Figment, Mickey & Minnie, Belle, and Remy.
- Maps are available while supplies last, so if you’re interested in getting one of the special gifts, make sure to head over to EPCOT soon!
- The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will be taking place from July 15 through November 20, 2021.