GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of September 20th-24th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of September 20th-24th:
- Monday, September 20
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky (CDC Director)
- Money Monday with Daymond John
- Tuesday, September 21
- J. Thomas Manger (US Capitol Police Chief)
- Charlamagne tha God (Tha God’s Honest Truth with Lenard ‘Charlamagne’ McKelvey)
- Lynn Lilly (Craft Expert)
- Wednesday, September 22
- Lori Lightfoot (Mayor of Chicago)
- Thursday, September 23
- Keyshawn Johnson & Bob Glauber (The Forgotten First)
- Sofia Carson (My Little Pony: A New Generation)
- Friday, September 24
- Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
- Reverend Dr. Calvin O. Butts, III
- Corey Calliet (Body Transformation Specialist)
- Donny Osmond
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.