Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of September 20th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts. The show also celebrates “Live’s Record Breaker Week,” with five days devoted to extraordinary and exciting record attempts in partnership with Guinness World Records.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of September 20th-24th:
- Monday, September 20
- Scott Foley (The Big Leap)
- Record Breaker Week: Kevin Fast – heaviest vehicle pulled (upper body)
- Tuesday, September 21
- Jeremy Sisto (FBI)
- Performance by Cam – single “Til There’s Nothing Left”
- Record Breaker Week: Joel Strasser – Most Pencils in the Beard
- Wednesday, September 22
- Anderson Cooper
- Dulé Hill (The Wonder Years)
- Record Breaker Week: Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest – Create the Tallest Toilet Paper Tower in 30 Seconds (team)
- Thursday, September 23
- Vanessa Hudgens (My Little Pony)
- Record Breaker Week: “Science Bob” Pflugfelder – Most Effervescent Tablet Rockets Launched Simultaneously
- Friday, September 24
- Liza Koshy (My Little Pony)
- Monica Mangin (Fall Bargains)
- Record Breaker Week: Kelly Ripa and Liza Koshy – Fastest Time to Duct Tape a Person to a Wall
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.