In her first live, in-studio, talk show appearance since taking office, Vice President Kamala Harris will join the ladies of The View for an exclusive interview and discussion of important topics.
- ABC’s The View has announced they will welcome Vice President Kamala Harris live in-studio on Friday, September 24th.
- Vice President Harris will join Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro at the Hot Topics table, for an exclusive interview discussing the COVID-19 pandemic and the effect it’s had on women in the workforce.
- The group will also talk about such hot button issues as Afghanistan, immigration and voting rights.
- This special visit to The View will mark the Vice President's first in-studio talk show appearance since being sworn into office.
- Vice President Harris is no stranger to The View having been on the show five times previously including visits as she ran for Senator of California, and most recently in the final weeks of the 2020 presidential election.
- The View kicked off it’s 25th anniversary season on September 7th and will commemorate the milestone all year long with a series of special segments and guests.
- Throughout the season, former The View co-hosts will stop by and join the Hot Topics table as guest co-hosts for Flashback Fridays.
- Additionally, a collection of podcast episodes “Behind the Table” will be part of The View’s podcast stream and features current co-hosts interviewing former co-hosts on their experiences being on the show.
The View” is executive produced by Brian Teta and is directed by Sarah de la O.