Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex has announced the “Taste of Space: Fall Bites” festival from October 8 through November 5, 2021, giving Guests a chance to try seasonal food items and local brews.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex has announced the “Taste of Space: Fall Bites” festival taking place from October 8 through November 5, 2021.
- The festival will let Guests enjoy food items like a beef brisket slider with chipotle BBQ sauce, and a hot turkey, cranberry, and brie melt.
- Dessert items will include pumpkin caramel éclairs and more.
- Guests who purchase any two “Taste of Space” meals will be given a commemorative pin while supplies last.
“Taste of Space: A Culinary Journey” November 5 – $159
- On November 5, Guests can enjoy “Taste of Space: A Culinary Journey,” a progressive-style dinner that will take Guests on a walking adventure around the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- The event starts at 6:30 pm and includes dinner under the stars with a seasonal four-course meal along with wine and beer samples at each station.
- Local bars will showcase their take on the “Marstini” in a competition under the space shuttle Atlantis.
- Astronauts such as Bruce Melnick will also be in attendance for the event.
- Tickets for “Taste of Space: A Culinary Journey” are $159 per person and include the four-course meal, beer/wine samples, live entertainment, and a commemorative pin.
What They’re Saying:
- Therrin Protze, chief operating officer, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: “Our guests are consistently surprised and delighted by the quality of our culinary offerings here at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Our chefs cannot wait to showcase their expertise and share these tantalizing tidbits. We are encouraging folks with a hunger for knowledge about the past, present and future of space exploration to also come hungry for food, because Taste of Space will not disappoint!”