GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of September 27th-October 1st. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of September 27th-October 1st:
- Monday, September 27
- Admiral Karl Schultz (Commandant of the United States Coast Guard)
- Michael James Scott (Broadway’s Aladdin)
- Freida Pinto (Intrusion)
- Tuesday, September 28 – Guest Co-Host Phoebe Robinson
- Michael Regan (EPA Administrator)
- Sara Bareilles and Jennifer Nettles (Broadway’s Waitress)
- Andrew Boza & Dennis Setteducati (Crafty Lumberjacks)
- Andy Serkis (Venom)
- Wednesday, September 29
- Marielena Hincapié (National Immigration Law Center Executive Director)
- Anita Hill (Believing)
- Stevie Van Zandt (Unrequited Infatuations)
- Thursday, September 30
- Senator Roger Marshall (R-KS)
- Alicia Witt (Small Changes)
- Gabourey Sidibe (If I Go Missing the Witches Did It)
- Friday, October 1
- Laphonza Butler (Emily’s List President)
- Monica Berg (The Kabbalah Centre Chief Communications Officer)
- Ryan Phillippe (Lady of the Manor)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.