Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of October 4th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of October 4th-October 8th:
- Monday, October 4 – Guest Co-Host Mark Consuelos
- Rami Malek (No Time to Die)
- Monica Mangin (DIY Fall décor)
- Performance by Andy Grammer (“Damn It Feels Good to be Me”)
- Tuesday, October 5 – Guest Co-Host Mark Consuelos
- Maura Tierney (American Rust)
- Dr. Greg Yapalater (Flu shot information)
- “The Laundry Guy” Patric Richardson (Hacks for cleaning clothes)
- Wednesday, October 6
- Morris Chestnut (Our Kind of People)
- Thursday, October 7
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish)
- Performance by Calum Scott (“Rise”)
- Friday, October 8
- Ben and Collin Johns (Pickleball experts)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.