Walt Disney World Guests can now recognize Cast Members for being extra magical with a new feature built into the My Disney Experience app.
- A new feature has debuted on the My Disney Experience App which allows guests to leave compliments for cast members with which they’ve had a positive experience with ease!
- In the My Disney Experience app, users can navigate themselves through the 50th Guide and explore all the fun of the World’s Most Magical Celebration, and scroll down where they can find the option to share some magic with the Cast Members.
- From there, they'll be taken to a simple form where they can say why they’re thanking a Cast Member, and what location the Cast Members they’re thanking are from.
- Some of the options that users can select are:
- Caring for my individual needs
- Helping me with a unique situation
- Keeping safety a priority
- Ensuring we felt welcome and included
- From there, the next drop down menu asks what location these Cast Members work in, which begins with broad options like “Magic Kingdom” or “Disney Springs” and narrows it down with further options.
- For example, If you selected “Magic Kingdom” you would then be given another list to choose from with the lands of the park, and once you’ve selected that land, you’ll then be given a list of departments to choose from, like “Attractions” or “Shops.” Once you’ve done that, you just click submit and the process is complete.
- Interestingly, this new service on the app stops there and doesn’t allow you to specify a Cast Member by name who you’d like to compliment.
- The new Cast Compliment feature is now available for use on the My Disney Experience app.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning