SeaWorld San Diego is launching another incredible year for Pass Members with the best value for guests which includes amazing benefits ranging from no blockout dates, up to six free guest tickets and access to a new exclusive event.
- Additional benefits include free parking, special savings on merchandise, food and beverage options, ride quick queue and behind-the-scenes animal tours among other perks.
- Passes start at an affordable $11.00 a month.
- Fans who want to double the fun can purchase a two-park pass with unlimited visits to SeaWorld San Diego and the highly anticipated Sesame Place San Diego, the only theme park on the West Coast based entirely on the award-winning show Sesame Street set to open in March 2022, for less than an additional $5/month.
- You can find a full overview of the Annual Pass options here.
Events All Year Long:
- Pass Members have the opportunity to experience the park’s many annual events and festivals that are included with an Annual Pass.
- SeaWorld’s 2022 line-up features the return of award-winning events like Inside Look, Electric Ocean, Halloween Spooktacular and Christmas Celebration, as well as events focused on delicious food like the Seven Seas Food Festival and others that offer a large variety of drink options like the Craft Beer Festival.
New Amazing Monthly Offers:
- SeaWorld expresses appreciation and love for our Annual Pass Members with year-round extra rewards offered every month.
- Annual Pass membership offers special monthly discounts, offers and rewards throughout the year like extra samples during the Craft Beer Festival, exclusive holiday show times, and discounts on SeaWorld’s separately ticketed Howl-O-Scream event.
New Passport to Thrills:
- Pass Members will enjoy dedicated ride times on Emperor before it opens to all guests in March 2022.
- As an additional bonus, Pass Members will have the opportunity to experience Emperor as a VIP at a premier new event:
- The Passport to Thrills Celebration is a special event that will feature exclusive ride times, special entertainment, refreshments, and more. In order to attend this celebration, Pass Members must visit SeaWorld San Diego a minimum of three times between September 17 and December 31, 2021.
What they’re saying:
- John Dunlap, SeaWorld San Diego Park President: “We have so much to look forward to in the immediate and near future. Big things are happening at our park and there has never been a better time to be a SeaWorld San Diego Annual Pass Member. Our Pass Members are loving the recent events we’ve hosted the past few months including Namaste by the Bay where they enjoyed a yoga class along the beautiful San Diego bayfront and Rosé by the Bay, an afternoon of refreshing drinks for our most loyal fans. We’ll continue to add popular events for our members so they know how much we value their support for our park. The new Passport to Thrills is just another way we can show our gratitude by providing these guests with a VIP experience to be the first to ride the all-new Emperor before it opens to the general public.”