Disneyland Paris has just announced the return of the popular Rhythms Of The Pride Lands show at Disneyland Park. Additionally, the park will add a new paid service offering guaranteed access to performances.
- The Rhythms Of The Pride Lands show will return to Disneyland Paris on October 23rd, 2021.
- Daily performances will take place at the Frontierland Theatre.
- Soundtrack includes:
- “The Circle Of Life”
- “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King”
- “Be Prepared”
- Hakuna Matata”
- “Can You Feel The Love Tonight”
- “Endless Night”
- “He Lives In You”
- “Busa / King Of Pride Rock”
- These performances are brought to life by 30 singers, dancers, acrobats and percussionists, with over 400 original costumes.
- The show will take place on the largest stage ever constructed at the park – featuring a 360-degree audio system (the fourth in the world of its kind).
- Along with The Rhythms Of The Pride Lands’ return, guests will now also have the option of a new paid service for this show.
- This new service guarantees access to a specific show on a reservations based system (except in the case of a show cancellation).
- The system opens on October 13th, will cost 15 euros per person, and is available on the app, website, booking line or on site at City Hall.
- A Pass Annuel discount of 15% is applicable.
- A Disneyland Park ticket is needed to attend any showing.
- Of course, this paid service is optional and the show remains free to all guests subject to capacity.
Edith is a lifelong Disney Parks fan, Star Wars enthusiast, Content Creator and writer that focuses on Disneyland Paris. When not at home in Ireland, she can usually be found in line for Phantom Manor. Her other hobbies include pin collecting, talking about animatronics and daydreaming about Rise Of The Resistance