Disneyland Paris has just announced the return of the popular Rhythms Of The Pride Lands show at Disneyland Park. Additionally, the park will add a new paid service offering guaranteed access to performances.
- The Rhythms Of The Pride Lands show will return to Disneyland Paris on October 23rd, 2021.
- Daily performances will take place at the Frontierland Theatre.
- Soundtrack includes:
- “The Circle Of Life”
- “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King”
- “Be Prepared”
- Hakuna Matata”
- “Can You Feel The Love Tonight”
- “Endless Night”
- “He Lives In You”
- “Busa / King Of Pride Rock”
- These performances are brought to life by 30 singers, dancers, acrobats and percussionists, with over 400 original costumes.
- The show will take place on the largest stage ever constructed at the park – featuring a 360-degree audio system (the fourth in the world of its kind).
- Along with The Rhythms Of The Pride Lands’ return, guests will now also have the option of a new paid service for this show.
- This new service guarantees access to a specific show on a reservations based system (except in the case of a show cancellation).
- The system opens on October 13th, will cost 15 euros per person, and is available on the app, website, booking line or on site at City Hall.
- A Pass Annuel discount of 15% is applicable.
- A Disneyland Park ticket is needed to attend any showing.
- Of course, this paid service is optional and the show remains free to all guests subject to capacity.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning