Disneyland has shared a list of all of their Lightning Lane-eligible attractions once the Disney Genie service launches.
- In addition to the planning tools built into that complimentary offering, guests will also have the option to purchase Genie+, allowing them to book attraction return times similar to the former MaxPass system at Disneyland.
- Plus, for the most popular attractions, Individual Lightning Lane bookings can be purchased a la carte — with a maximum of two purchases per person per day.
- Genie+ will cost $20 per person, per day at the Disneyland Resort and allow guests to book one attraction return reservation at a time.
- Prices for Individual Lightning Lane bookings will vary by date and attraction, but are expected to cost between $7 and $15 per person per ride (based on Walt Disney World’s announced pricing)
- Keep in mind that all attractions will continue to offer either a traditional standby queue or virtual queue in addition to Lightning Lane.
- Below are all of the attractions offered between both programs. Walt Disney World offerings can be found here.
“A la carte” Individual Lightning Lane offerings:
Disney Genie+ offerings:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park