The young (and the young at heart) will love the chance to drive around in their own miniature cars. Test your skills and see how well you can avoid hitting the guiderail in the center.
Current Wait Time
Secrets, History and Fun Facts for Autopia
- In 2017, was rethemed with the new sponsorship of Honda.
- Originally there was no guiderail for the cars.
- The original vehicles were designed by legendary Disney Imagineer Bob Gurr
- The designs of the cars have changed a lot over the years as times and sponsorship has changed.
- This is an opening day attraction at Disneyland
Pro Tips for Autopia
- If you’re riding with a child too shot to reach the pedal, it’s very easy for the adult to press the pedal while the child does the steering.