GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of October 11th-15th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of October 11h-15th:
- Monday, October 11
- Reggie Dabbs & John Driver (Not So Black and White)
- Ned and Ariel Fulmer (Date Night Cookbook)
- Alicia Silverstone & Sophia Grace (The Baby-Sitters Club)
- Tuesday, October 12
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Pinkie Promises)
- Monica Lewinsky (15 Minutes of Shame; Impeachment: American Crime Story)
- Lorenzo Beronilla (Let’s Do This, Folks!)
- Sheila E. (The Family Business)
- Wednesday, October 13
- Carlos Del Toro (United States Secretary of the Navy)
- Shannon Carpenter (The Ultimate Stay-At-Home Dad)
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck & Nicole Holofcener (The Last Duel)
- Thursday, October 14
- Friday, October 15
- Dr. Elizabeth Comen (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Medical Oncologist)
- Hunter Lewis (Food & Wine Editor-In-Chief)
- Joel Osteen (You Are Stronger Than You Think)
- Lynda Carter (The Cleaner)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.