GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of October 18th-22nd. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of October 11h-15th:
- Monday, October 18
- Yale School of Medicine Associate Professor Dr. Arjun Venkatesh
- Becca Stevens (Practically Divine)
- Nick Molnar (co-founder and co-CEO Afterpay)
- Billy Porter (Unprotected)
- Tuesday, October 19
- Elaine Chao (Former Secretary of Transportation)
- Areva Martin (Awakening)
- Andrew Boza and Dennis Setteducati
- Robert Irvine (Dinner: Impossible)
- Wednesday, October 20
- Laphonza Butler (Emily’s List President)
- Nick Offerman (Where the Deer and the Antelope Play)
- Thursday, October 21
- Founder and President National Black Farmers Association John Boyd Jr.
- Jaclyn Moore (Dear White People; Queer as Folk)
- Chris “Ludacris” Bridges (Karma’s World)
- Friday, October 22
- Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Jason Momoa, Rebecca Ferguson and director Denis Villeneuve (Dune)
- Kate Bowler (No Cure For Being Human)
- Malika Andrews (NBA Today)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.