We are now just two weeks away from the February 24th opening of the new Peppa Pig Theme Park in Winter Haven, Florida, and the park has revealed a first look at the Miss Rabbit’s Diner quick-service restaurant.
- According to Spectrum News 9, Miss Rabbit’s Diner will feature sandwiches, pizzas, desserts and other options. More specifically, there will be a Margherita-style flatbread, smoked brisket melt or a rice and veggie bowl.
- The kids menu will feature pizza, a three-cheese grilled cheese sandwich, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches and baked mac and cheese. All kids meals will come with a fresh fruit cup or snack pack and apple juice.
- For those who are looking for a sweet treat, the dessert menu will include items such as the park’s signature Muddy Puddle Milkshake, cinnamon buns and “mud” cups with marshmallow, chocolate pudding and Oreo crumbles.
- Miss Rabbit’s Diner will feature indoor and outdoor seating, with the interior being decorated with various Peppa Pig characters and scenes.
- Check out our Peppa Pig Theme Park tag for more information on what’s coming to this brand new theme park, located right next door to LEGOLAND Florida.