Fans of high fashion and Disney will love the newly released Pixar x Robert Graham collection that celebrates three favorite films and Pixar’s famous icon Luxo Jr.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Luxury American eclectic lifestyle brand, Robert Graham is combining their signature “wearable art” style to your favorite Pixar characters in an all new apparel collection.
- Fans will find fashion offerings for women and men including a Paradise Falls hoodie and jogger set featuring Kevin from Up, a Cars 2 inspired jacket, a Toy Story t-shirt and more. And yes, Luxo Jr.—the iconic Pixar lamp—also cameos on a shirt!
- The first drop ranges from $68 to $328 and is available now on RobertGraham.us. More styles in the Robert Graham x Pixar collaboration are coming in June.
- Links to individual items can be found below.
What They’re Saying:
- Andrew Berg, President of Robert Graham: “Our shared goal was to create a #WearableArt collaboration for adults that tells the story of ‘The Art and Color of Pixar’ revealing Pixar characters/symbols through creative and sophisticated design…We knew we would surprise and delight our RG Collectors and put the RG twist on the Pixar nostalgia they embraced as kids and continue to love as adults.”
- Jen Tan, Director of Consumer Products at Pixar Animation Studios: “Robert Graham really took all that they learned about Pixar and all the art that we were able to provide them as inspiration and reinterpret it in a way that we had never seen before.”