For a limited time only, Man in the Arena: Tom Brady will be on multiple streaming services.
- For a limited time only, Man in the Arena: Tom Brady will be streaming on Disney+ and Hulu.
- The show is available across all three services of The Disney Bundle.
- Subscribers will be able to access the first nine episodes of the ESPN+ series where Tom Brady shares a first-hand account of his Super Bowl experiences.
- The final episode will be coming to ESPN+ later in the month.
- In Man in the Arena: Tom Brady, Brady and other popular NFL legends will talk about milestones in their NFL careers.
- It will talk about the psychological and emotional moments of victory and defeat.
- Each episode will focus on a single Super Bowl appearance, which begins with Super Bowl XXXVI. This is when Brady took over as quarterback for the New England Patriots after star quarterback Drew Bledsoe suffered from an injury.
- Not only will major moments be shared, but there will be a series of small steps that seem insignificant at the time but show how they made a big impact.
- The documentary is co-produced by ESPN, NFL Films, 199 Productions, and Gotham Chopra for the Religion of Sports.
- You can check out Mack’s review of the series as well.
About The Disney Bundle:
- The Disney bundle is a one-stop streaming subscription that gives customers the ability to build and customize their video subscription plan with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
- This starts at $13.99 per month, and subscribers get access to one of the largest streaming collections on demand.
- There are over 100,000 movies, TV shows, original shows, and sports that you can stream.
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now