- After opening to a $185 million opening weekend in theatres last month, Marvel’s Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will soon be available to watch at home on Disney+.
- The hit film will begin streaming on June 22nd.
- The relatively short turnaround is a bit surprising considering that the movie still took second place at the box office this past holiday weekend.
- However, it does fit the 45-day window that has become a new standard (previously, a 90-day theatrical window was the norm, followed by a home release).
- Accompanying the announcement was a new video featuring the film’s cast thanking fans:
More Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Since the film’s release, it’s been integrated into the Disney Parks, including character appearances from the Scarlet Witch and America Chavez.
- There’s also an Eye of Agamotto sipper available in Avengers Campus.
- Seen the film and still don’t quite understand the mid- and post-credit scenes? Mack offers up an explanation.
- A number of Multiverse of Madness items were included as part of Funkoween.
- Of course, there’s more where that came from — check out additional merchandise tie-ins to the film as well.