Updates being issued to Disney Travel Agents have alerted us to a policy change regarding new, Room-Only reservations being made for any of the on-site hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- A policy change occurred for booking Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays on Room-Only reservations, “limiting” how far in advance those wishing to visit the vacation kingdom of the world can book.
- As of Aug. 19th , 2022, room-only reservations can only be booked as far out as annual product release dates. As a result, those wishing to stay on-site at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel will not be able to book room only reservations beyond released annual product dates.
- Potential Walt Disney World Resort Hotel guests may currently book room-only stays through Disney’s current available booking window, which goes through Dec. 31st, 2023. For those wishing to book past currently available dates, new annual packages and expanded date availability typically become available in late spring.
- This new policy seems to only reflect the official and Disney-owned hotels of Walt Disney World:
- Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney Vacation Club Members should verify if this new policy affects their potential travel plans when looking to book their next stay.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning