The next project to come from Walt Disney Animation Studios is Strange World, which premieres in theaters on November 23rd, 2022. Attendees of The Walt Disney Studios panel at the D23 Expo yesterday were given a sneak peek at the upcoming film.
- In Strange World, Jake Gyllenhaal (Spider-Man: Far from Home) lends his voice to Searcher Clade, the son of a steadfast explorer. The original action-adventure journeys deep into an uncharted and treacherous land where fantastical creatures await the legendary Clades, a family of explorers whose differences threaten to topple their latest—and by far— most crucial mission.
- Director Don Hall and co-director screenwriter Qui Nguyen came on stage at the panel to talk a little about the film alongside voice cast members Jake Gyllenhaal (Searcher Clade), Dennis Quaid (Jaeger Clade), Jaboukie Young-White (Ethan Clade), and Lucy Liu (Callisto Mal).
- The movie was inspired by the families of the directors.
- Fans got a glimpse at an action-packed sequence from the film, saw an all-new trailer, and received an exclusive poster.
- Produced by Roy Conli, Strange World also features the voice of Gabrielle Union (Meridian).
- Strange World releases exclusively in theaters this November 23rd.