The Disney100 Celebration is in full swing at the Disneyland Resort, and even if you can’t be there to enjoy the festivities, shopDisney has you covered. The new Disney100 The Eras Disneyland Collection is now available and celebrates the early years of Happiest Place on Earth.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- It’s finally happened, the Disney100 celebration is underway and fans around the world can join Disney in celebrating 100 Years of Wonder.
- True to form, that means a new merchandise collection has surfaced at shopDisney, and we’re eager to check out the highly anticipated Disney100 The Eras Disneyland Collection!
- This assortment consists of apparel and collectibles featuring designs that commemorate the earliest days of Disneyland and its magical attractions as well as the man himself Walt Disney.
- Among the selections on the collectibles side of things are:
- Tinker Bell Figurine
- Framed Art
- Coin Purses
- Tote Bag
- Guests can discover the full Disney100 The Eras Collection available now on shopDisney.
- Prices range from $16.99-$95.99. Links to the individual items can be found below.
Free shipping at shopDisney:
Don’t forget that shopDisney purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
Tinker Bell and Sleeping Beauty Castle Figure – Disneyland – Disney100 – $95.99
Walt Disney's Disneyland Framed Art – Disney100 – $74.99
Mickey Mouse Countdown Jumbo Pin – Disney100 – $29.99
Walt Disney's Disneyland Journal Set – Disney100 – $29.99
Disneyland Tote – Disney100 – $44.99
Disneyland Main Gate Admission Ticket Coin Purse – Disney100 – $16.99
Walt Disney's Disneyland Coin Purse – Disney100 – $16.99
More Disney100 Merchandise:
- The Disney100 Platinum Celebration Collection is already here! Not only can guests find the assortment on shopDisney, but it’s at the parks too!
- If that’s not enough, Disney has also revealed additional collections rolling out throughout 2023 such as:
- Disney100 Oswald Collection inspired by Walt Disney’s earliest creations, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Disney100 Decades Collection celebrating different classic stories from the company’s history, including Snow White (1930), Pinocchio (1940), and countless others.
While the official anniversary doesn’t come until October, Disney100 is taking place throughout 2023! Stay up to date with the latest news, merchandise, content and park offerings by checking out our Disney100 tag.