The Disney100 Celebration is finally underway and that means more merchandise collections are on the horizon. Starting in February, shopDisney will introduce the Disney100 Decades Collection that will focus on movies, cartoons, and characters from the Walt Disney Company's history of entertainment.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (3.16.2023): The Disney100 Decades Collection celebrating the 1930s will debut on March 20th with five items themed to the era. The collection honors Snow White, “The Three Little Pigs,” Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar and “The Band Concert”
- It’s not every day your company turns 100 years old so when you reach the exciting milestone, you’ve got to celebrate in a big way!
- For shopDisney, that means merchandise collections commemorating 100 Years of Wonder. While we’ve already seen some exciting collections, The Disney100 Decades Collection will solely focus on an era of Disney’s entertainment offerings for that decade.
- All throughout 2023, new assortments in the Decades Collection will launch on shopDisney on the third Monday of the month at 7am PT.
- We don’t know what products are on the way, but we anticipate apparel, ear headbands, home decor, figurines and other collectibles will be in the mix giving fans plenty of ways to express their love for Disney throughout the years.
- As expected the collection will be broken down into 10 series and will feature fan favorite franchises including:
- 1920s – Mickey Mouse (February 20th)
- 1930s – Snow White and Others (March 20th)
- 1940s – Pinocchio (April 17th)
- 1950s – Alice in Wonderland (May 15th)
- 1960s – The Jungle Book (June 19th)
- 1970s – The Aristocats (July 17th)
- 1980s – Rescue Rangers (August 21st)
- 1990s – Beauty and the Beast (September 18th)
- 2000s – The Princess and the Frog (October 16th)
- 2010s – Toy Story 4 (November 20th)
- Snow White and other animation classics are the next features in the Disney100 Decades Collection which will be available on shopDisney starting March 20th at 7am PT.
- Guests can visit shopDisney now and sign up to be notified by email when new collections drop.
- Links to the Disney Decades – 1920s items can be found below!
Free shipping at shopDisney:
Don’t forget that shopDisney purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
Animation Trailblazers – 1930s
Disney100 The Decades 1930s – Snow White Ear Headband for Adults – $39.99
- Disney100 The Decades 1930s – Mickey Mouse The Band Concert Loungefly Mini Backpack – $88.00
- Disney100 The Decades 1930s – The Three Little Pigs Plush Set – $44.99
- Disney100 The Decades 1930s – MagicBand+ – $64.99
- Disney100 The Decades 1930s – Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar Pin Set – Limited Release – $29.99
Steamboat Willie – 1920s
Limited Release Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Steamboat Willie Musical Boat – $59.99
- Vintage-styled ''tin'' toy
- Custom die cast wind-up key
- Plays Turkey in the Straw
- Smoke stacks move up and down
- Includes Mickey, Minnie, cow and goat figures, and ''Steamboat Willie'' sign as seen in Steamboat Willie
Up Next: Pinocchio and Others – 1940s
More Disney100 Merchandise:
- The Disney100 Platinum Celebration Collection is already here! Not only can guests find the assortment on shopDisney, but it’s at the parks too!
- Start growing your Disney100 Eras Collection with apparel and collectibles inspired by the early days of Walt Disney Studios!
- There’s also The Eras Disneyland Collection with more early days fun, this time at the Happiest Place on Earth!
- We’re in love with the Disney100 Oswald Collection inspired by Walt Disney’s earliest creations, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Stay tuned for more!
While the official anniversary doesn’t come until October, Disney100 is taking place throughout 2023! Stay up to date with the latest news, merchandise, content and park offerings by checking out our Disney100 tag.