The Disney100 Celebration has officially started and one of the ways fans can commemorate the anniversary is with merchandise! The Disney100 Decades Collection is the 2023 continuity line that will focus on movies, cartoons, and characters from the Walt Disney Company's century of entertainment. This month they’re heading to the 2000s with The Princess and the Frog, Enchanted and more.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- It’s not every day your company turns 100 years old so when you reach the exciting milestone, you’ve got to celebrate in a big way!
- One of the most anticipated merchandise collections is the Disney100 Decades continuity line that will focus on the way the company has evolved in 10 year blocks of time from 1920-2010.
- For the month of October the Decades Collection is heading to the 2000s with:
- The Princess and The Frog
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Characters from the films can be spotted throughout this whimsical assortment spanning, ear headbands, plush, accessories, pins and a MagicBand+.
- The Disney100 Decades 2000s Collection will be available on shopDisney starting October 16th at 8am PT.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Free shipping at shopDisney:
Don’t forget that shopDisney purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
“Louis the alligator plays a little night music for Ray the firefly and his friends on this Loungefly mini backpack inspired by The Princess and the Frog. With glow-in-the-dark accents and a golden trumpet on simulated leather, Tiana's bayou buddies make brilliant backpack companions.”
“Seemingly designed by Giselle herself, this padded satin mouse ear headband with fine lace trim will make your day seem truly Enchanted. Embroidered Pip art and fancy filigree, plus gem-studded fabric flowers and satin ribbon bows make you feel like a fairytale Princess.”
“You'll find that our soft plush Yzma in her cat guise is simply brilliant, brilliant we tell you! Genius, we say! This soft plush toy inspired by The Emperor's New Groove is from the Disney100 Decades Collection: The 2000s, a collectible keepsake that's just the potion to purr-fect your world!”
“MagicBand+ lets you engage with Disney moments like never before as it reacts to select park interactions with lighting effects and gesture recognition. Make your trip a walk in the park with this limited edition MagicBand+ featuring canine superstar Bolt as part of our Disney100 celebration.”
- Limited Edition of 4,300
“Animate your pin collection with this set of four Pixar pins. Boo, Nemo, Edna Mode, and Buzz Lightyear are presented on an illustrated card reproducing inspirational character sketches used in the making of their films.”
- Includes Boo (Monsters, Inc.), Nemo (Finding Nemo), Edna Mode (The Incredibles) and Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story 3)
Disney100 Decades Collection:
- Journey back through the remarkable history of the Walt Disney Company with the Decades Collection. Each month will celebrate a Disney film that has resonated with audiences of all ages.
- New assortments in the Decades Collection will launch on shopDisney on the third Monday of the month at 8am PT. Upcoming Decades in the series include:
- 2010s – Toy Story 4 (November 20th)
Previous Releases Featured:
- 1920s – Mickey Mouse (February 20th)
- 1930s – Snow White, The Three Little Pigs and more (March 20th)
- 1940s – Pinocchio, Fantasia and more (April 17th)
- 1950s – Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella and more (May 15th)
- 1960s – The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians and more (June 19th)
- 1970s – The Aristocats, The Rescuers and more (July 17th)
- 1980s – Rescue Rangers and more (August 21st)
- 1990s – Beauty and the Beast, A Goofy Movie and more (September 18th)
October 16th marks the official 100th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company, but Disney100 is taking place throughout 2023! Stay up to date with the latest news, merchandise, content and park offerings by checking out our Disney100 tag.