We’re already having a blast with the kickoff of the Disney100 Celebration and the fun has just begun! Throughout the year shopDisney is bringing fans fun merchandise collections including a series spotlighting Oswald the Lucky Rabbit that’s dropping on Valentine’s Day! #HeartEyes.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (2.14.2023): He’s made it to shopDisney (and Ortensia cameos too) and Oswald has never looked so good!
- It’s finally happening! No, not the Disney100 celebration but rather an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit collection coming to shopDisney!
- During 2023 fans around the world can join Disney in celebrating 100 Years of Wonder and one of the ways to do that is with a new merchandise series.
- Keep those wallets handy, because the adorable long-eared rabbit is next on the docket and he’s sure to be bringing lots of awesome accessories our way.
- In addition to the button up shirt, plush and Oswald ears teased last week, this collection includes:
- Fashion Accessories
- And More
- We anticipate that the rest of the assortment will include home decor, figurines and other collectibles that are perfect for the home, office or next trip to Disney!
- The Disney100 Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Collection is coming to shopDisney starting February 14th at 7am PT.
- Prices range from $14.99-$110.00. Links to the individual items can be found below
Free shipping at shopDisney:
Don’t forget that shopDisney purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
More Disney100 Merchandise:
- The Disney100 Platinum Celebration Collection is already here! Not only can guests find the assortment on shopDisney, but it’s at the parks too.
- Start growing your Disney100 Eras Collection apparel and collectibles inspired by the early days of Walt Disney Studios.
- Yes, there’s more on the way! The Disney100 Decades Collection will introduce new waves each month celebrating different classic stories like Snow White (1930), Pinocchio (1940), and countless others.
While the official anniversary doesn’t come until October, Disney100 is taking place throughout 2023! Stay up to date with the latest news, merchandise, content and park offerings by checking out our Disney100 tag.