Are you ready for a season of spooks, scares and some mischief? Then you’re in luck because it’s Halfway to Halloween! The Disney Parks Blog is showcasing the merchandise collections that will be debuting this year featuring Mickey, Hocus Pocus and more.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Today, kicked off the mid-year Halfway to Halloween celebration at Disney Parks with the arrival of delicious limited-time snack offerings inspired by spirited characters and films.
- If that’s not enough, Disney also unveiled what they’re cooking up for the official 2023 Halloween season (you know, the one that starts in August!) by revealing details about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Oogie Boogie Bash and Halloween on the High Seas.
- But the fun doesn’t stop there. The Disney Parks Blog gave fans a merchandise shriek peek showcasing the new apparel and accessories that will be available at Disney Parks and on shopDisney later this year.
- Of course fans can expect to find a wide range of products featuring Mickey and Friends, Jack Skellington, and the Sanderson Sisters and this assortment of characters will appear on:
- Spirit Jerseys
- Baseball Caps
- Ear Headbands
- Loungefly Bags
- And more
- Mickey and Friends will be featured on the Mickey Mouse Fab 5 Collection that’s full of pumpkins that aren’t just orange, but also have a yellow to pink to teal color scheme. Plus, some of the items glow in the dark!
- Guests participating in after hours activities at Magic Kingdom will love the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party assortment that includes a spirit jersey and some fun drinkware too.
- The Sanderson Sisters get some love too on a Hocus Pocus spirit jersey and as a trio of plush featuring Winifred, Mary and Sarah who are certainly up to no good.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas will be celebrated too with three shirt styles, a sling bag starring Jack Skellington, and even a light up necklace!
- While no official dates have been announced stating when the collections will start rolling in, we anticipate select styles will arrive as early as August.
More Halfway to Halloween Merchandise:
- You don’t have to wait until the fall to start your shopping! Explore the range of fun costume, cosplay and clothing options for the whole family.
All Photos via Disney Parks Blog
Are you enjoying all of this middle of the year Halloween madness? Stay tuned for more news, merchandise and park updates by visiting our Halfway to Halloween tag page.