The Disneyland Hotel celebrates everything about Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with themed rooms celebrating the park’s iconic lands and history. With several restaurants and the eye-popping monorail pool, guests will want to take some time away from the park to enjoy the resort amenities. It’s located next to Downtown Disney and is the closest Disneyland resort to the monorail entrance.
1600 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
Direct Phone: (714) 778-6600
Check In: 3:00p
Check Out: 11:00a
Get a Free Quote from Mouse Fan Travel
Disneyland Hotel Rooms
973 Guest Rooms including 71 suites
All rooms non-smoking
All buildings offer elevators and stairs with interior corridors
Resort Features: The Disneyland Hotel features two pools, including the monorail slide, the Minnie Mouse Spa, two restaurants and Trader Sam’s Tiki Lounge, all within walking distance of both parks and a short walk to the Disneyland Monorail station.
Standard room amenities: Business Center, Convention/Meeting Space, Valet Parking, Wi-Fi wireless internet, Health Club, Minnie Mouse Spa
Disneyland Hotel Videos
Disneyland Hotel Dining
- Steakhouse 55 (Table Service)
- Goofy’s Kitchen (Buffet)
- Tangaroa Terrace – Casual Island Dining (Counter Service)
- The Coffee House (Counter Service)
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar (Lounge)
- The Lounge at Steakhouse 55
- Room Service (In-Room Dining)
Disneyland Hotel Recreation
- Feature Pool – Monorail Slide Pool with Monorail waterslide, rentable cabanas and water play area.
Disneyland Hotel Other Services
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
Disneyland Hotel Transportation
Short walk through Downtown Disney to Disneyland Main Entrance and Disney California Adventure Main Entrance. Short walk to the Downtown Disney Monorail Station.