View Update Details: Last Update 9/25/2018
9/25/2018: Added Festival Merchandise gallery, updated Holiday Kitchen section with highlighted offerings
9/25/2918: Added additional celebrity narrators for Candlelight Processional
7/11/2018: Added Candlelight Dining package prices
7/9/2018: Added Candlelight Processional dates and dining packages
World Showcase has always emphasized how fantastic and diverse our Earth is and now the focus shifts to embrace the holidays celebrated in these 11 different nations. From November 18th through December 30th guests will enjoy a winter trip around the globe that will fill them with the holiday spirit.
Festival of the Holidays is open to all guests with valid park admission. Children 2 and under will not need a ticket.
Festival of the Holidays
During Festival of the Holidays, the American Garden Pavilion is home to the Candlelight Processional. A celebrity narrator will share the biblical Christmas story with guests of all cultures and faiths. To make this program even more special, a choir, orchestra, and American Sign Language interpreter will also partake in telling this story that means so much to so many. This beautiful presentation will be offered three times each day and runs about 45 minutes.
Candlelight Processional Dates
- 11/22 – 11/23 – Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 11/25 – Helen Hunt
- 11/26 – 11/27 – Alfonso Ribeiro
- 11/28 – 12/2 – TBD
- 12/3 – 12/6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 –Bart Millard
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – Auli’I Cravalho
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – Cal Ripken Jr.
Priority seating to Candlelight Processional is available to guests who make reservations at select Epcot restaurants. Guests must have valid park admission to dine in the park and will only have reserved seating to one of the shows.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and start at:
- Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
- Guests can make lunch or dinner reservations for the Candlelight Processional at these restaurants:
|Restaurants||Lunch Adult||Lunch Child (3-9)||Dinner Adult||Dinner Child (3-9)|
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
|Ale & Compass
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
|Chefs de France
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|The Garden Grill
The Land Pavilion
|La Hacienda de San Angel
|Nine Dragons Restaurant
|Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
|San Angel Inn Restaurante
|Spice Road Table
|Trattoria al Forno
|Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Guests will also have the option of making breakfast reservations at the following restaurants:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast (Epcot): $65.00 for adults; $38.00 for children
- Ale & Compass Breakfast Buffet (Yacht Club): $38.00 for adults; $22.00 for children
- Garden Grill Breakfast (Epcot): $48.00 for adults; $28.00 for children
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast (BoardWalk): $52.00 for adults; $30.00 for children
- To reserve Candlelight Dining Packages, guests can visit Disney’s website or may call (407) 939-3463.
International Holiday Kitchens
The kitchen is the heart of holiday goodness and at Epcot this is no exception. Creating delicious treats for family and friends warms the heart and feeds the soul. Guests will enjoy sampling an incredible variety of holiday foods, drinks, and desserts originating from other cultures and countries, as well as some traditional favorites. These items are available for purchase throughout World Showcase and will have everyone savoring holiday magic.
Some of the new items available to guests this winter will include an all-new menu at the Feast of the Three Kings marketplace featuring:
- Sofrito-marinated beef with sweet plantains and olives
- Queso fresco-stuffed arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado aji and tomato sauce,
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco
Other new food items this year include:
- Black forest roulade with cherry whipped cream (Bavaria Holiday Kitchen, Germany)
- Hand-carved smoked ham with green beans and sweet potato casserole (American Holiday Table, The American Adventure)
- Three variations of croissant doughnuts at the Taste Track marketplace
- Guests can make their experience even more fun by picking up a festival passport and collecting a stamp at each International Holiday Kitchen they visit. Those who sample five select holiday cookies and track them in their Passports can stop by Holiday Sweets and Treats to receive a special complimentary “completer” cookie…and a glass of milk!
Part of the fun of every Festival is picking up exclusive merchandise and gifts for friends, family, or even to keep for yourself. Some of the looks for this year will feature Chip ‘n’ Dale in their holiday best as they celebrate the festive season.
Chip and Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree
Children may be told not to snoop for presents at home, but a Chip and Dale scavenger hunt around World Showcase is strongly encouraged! Guests can purchase a map and sticker set and set out around the world to find ornaments for Chip and Dale’s Christmas tree. After successfully finding all the ornaments, guests can return to Disney Traders with their completed map and receive a special surprise. This activity is open to guests of all ages.