Details on the 2022 Festival of the Holidays have yet to be released. The information below is from the 2020 Events.
World Showcase has always emphasized how fantastic and diverse our Earth is and now the focus shifts to embrace the holidays celebrated in these 11 different nations. From November 27th through December 30th guests will enjoy a winter trip around the globe that will fill them with the holiday spirit.
2020 will be a bit different from years past, as the Festival will not feature the popular Candlelight Processional. However, Disney guests can still enjoy lively entertainment, character promenades, and traditional food and beverage offerings from more than a dozen Holiday Kitchens.
Festival of the Holidays is open to all guests with valid park admission. Children 2 and under will not need a ticket.
International Holiday Kitchens
The kitchen is the heart of holiday goodness and at EPCOT this is no exception. Creating delicious treats for family and friends warms the heart and feeds the soul. Guests will enjoy sampling an incredible variety of holiday foods, drinks, and desserts originating from other cultures and countries, as well as some traditional favorites. These items are available for purchase throughout World Showcase and will have everyone savoring holiday magic.
American Holiday Table (The American Adventure)
Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and Cranberry Sauce
- Holiday Pot Pie with Jackfruit, Mushrooms, Carrots, Peas, Onions, and Puff Pastry (Plant-based item) (New)
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake with Cranberry Whipped Cream and Candied Pumpkin Seeds (New)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Bell’s Bright White Ale, Comstock, MI
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout, Titusville, FL
- Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- Martin Bay Vineyards & Winery Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany)
Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
- Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce, Spätzle, and Braised Red Cabbage
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes
- Linzer Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
- Ayinger Brewery Celebrator Doppelbock, Bavaria, Germany (New)
- Regional Riesling
- Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine
Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
Toast the holidays with breathtaking beverages that include the Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup.
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Cinnamon Cranberry Orange Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL (New)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Selections
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
From blackened bass to duck confit, from frozen s’mores to tropical eggnog—come and get your very own favorites!
- Blackened Bass, White Cheddar Grits, and Okra with Tomato and Onion Stew, Seasonal Southern Delights
- Duck Confit and Dumplings with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Fig Reduction, Alpine Haus
- Gingerbread Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen S’mores (non-alcoholic)
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog with Bacardi Gold Dark Rum
- Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka
Holiday Hearth (World Showplace)
Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with special desserts, milkshakes, hot cocoa and so much more.
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing (New)
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth Cookie (New)
- Snowball Cookies (New)
- Peppermint Bark
- Stollen: Holiday Fruit Cake
- Mouse Crunch (New)
- Gingerbread Milkshake (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Gingerbread Milkshake with Whipped Cream Vodka (New)
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
Holiday Sweets & Treats (Showcase Plaza)
Rock around the Christmas tree with goodies sure to top the “nice” list—at Promenade Refreshments.
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Peppermint Candy (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Minnie Peppermint Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- M.I.A. Beer Company Coquito Beer, Doral, FL (New)
- Hot Cocoa with Assorted Alcoholic Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea and Whipped Cream Vodka
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France)
Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic Jewish noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Pastrami on Rye with House-made Pickles and Deli Mustard
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke
- Potato Latkes (Plant-based item)
- Sufganiyot: Mini Jelly-filled Donuts
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based item) (Cookie Stroll)
- Shmaltz Brewing Company Hanukkah Beer: Golden Jelly Doughnut Pastry Ale, Clifton Park, NY
- Blue Cosmo Cocktail
Le Marche de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France)
Feast on très magnifique fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.
- Rillette de Saumon: Salmon Spread with House-made Bread
- Dinde Forestière, Pommes Dauphines: Turkey with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions in a Mustard Cream Sauce with Puffed Potatoes (New)
- Bûche de Noël au Caramel: Christmas Log with Chocolate Cake and Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc Fruits Rouges Draft
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine, Pink Flamingo
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose Vanilla, Vodka, and Chocolate Milk
Mele Kalikimaka (Showcase Plaza)
Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawai‘i.
- Kālua Pork with Okinawa Purple Sweet Potatoes and Mango Salad (New)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with Tomatoes, Onions, Salmon Roe, Yuzu Mayonnaise, and Yucca Chips (New)
- Haupia: Hawaiian Coconut Pudding with Candied Macadamia Nuts and Coconut (New)
- Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum (New)
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico)
Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!
- Giant Tostada de Chorizo: Chorizo served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Purée, Salsa Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Pickled Onion (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa topped with Mole Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Dulce de Leche Churros: Dulce de Leche filled Churros sprinkled with Cinnamon-Sugar (New)
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with a Blackcurrant and Ginger Liqueur Floater
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita: Tomba Blanco Tequila, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Purée, and Lime-Agave Juice with Cinnamon-Sugar Rim (New)
- Horchata Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Horchata Rum, Agua de Horchata, and a hint of Cinnamon-infused Mezcal Liqueur
Prost! Craft Beer
Spread some holiday cheer with a cool brew or flight of craft beer from some of the finest regional breweries.
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate
- M.I.A. Beer Company White Christmas IPA, Doral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing 70 Degree Winter Weizen, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playlalinda Brewing Co. Gingerblonde House Ale, Titusville, FL (New)
- Ciderboys Mad Bark Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blueberry Peppercorn Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (New)
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards 1911 Honey Crisp Hard Cider, Lafayette, NY (New)
Refreshment Outpost (Near Africa Outpost)
- Warm Brown Sugar-stuffed Pretzel with Soft-serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola or Minute Maid Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Spicy Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
Refreshment Port (Near the Canada Pavilion)Food Items:
- Turkey Poutine French Fries with Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish, and Crispy Onions
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum
Sapphire Holiday Kitchen (Morocco)
Spice up your life with the exotic flavors of North Africa—visit the Morocco Pavilion for intriguing cuisine!
- Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab and Grapes with Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, and Harissa-Cilantro Dressing
- Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts, and Pinot Noir Glaze
- Sfenj: Warm Beignets with Cream, Cinnamon-Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce
- Mediterranean Beer
- Kasbah Prestige Red Wine
- The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparking Wine, Orange Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water
Shanghai Holiday (China)
Have yourself a merry little meal—tempt taste buds with popular plates and potables from the China Pavilion!
- Red-stewed Beef Rice Bowl (New)
- Curry Chicken Rice Bowl (New)
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Tsigntao Lager
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Dragonfly: Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold, Vodka, Mango Syrup, and Orange Juice
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- The Lucky Mo: Peach Schnapps, Peach Syrup, Orange Juice, and Piña Colada Mix
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan)
Please your palate with a smorgasbord of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Shrimp Tempura, Fish Cake, and Chopped Green Onion
- Chirashi Sushi Tree: Sashimi-grade Tuna, Salmon, Ikura, and Yellowtail with Vegetables decorated on a bed of Rice
- Ichigo Mont Blanc Tart: Strawberry and Bavarian Cream-filled Tart sprinkled with Konpeito (New)
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and Yuzu Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico and popping Strawberry Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Sapporo Draft Beer
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour: Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar, and Lemon
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy)
Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
- Biancaneve Italian Flatbread with Mozzarella, Asiago, and Parmesan
- Sacchetti alla Boscaiola: Four-cheese Mini Beggar’s Purses filled with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Pancetta, and Cremini Mushrooms with a Creamy Sauce (New)
- Cannoli Siciliani: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada)
Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
- Seared Scallops with Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney, and Hazelnut Croquant (New)
- Beef Bourguignon with Crushed Potatoes (New)
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse and Cranberry rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Frozen Coffee (non-alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Maple Cinnamon Coffee Beer, Tampa, FL (New)
- Regional Icewine
- Regional Red Wine
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
Additional Festival Locations
Want even more holiday cheer? Stop by select food and beverage locations for an array of seasonal treats.
- Sweet Potato Casserole Funnel Cake topped with Marshmallow Topping, Cinnamon-Sugar, Honey-roasted Pecans, and a Caramel Drizzle (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – All Locations:
- Caramel Tinsel Latte: A cheerful Chocolatey Latte drizzled with Caramel Sauce and crumbled TWIX® Original, available hot or iced (New)
- Caramel Tinsel Donut topped with crumbled TWIX Original
Decorations and Entertainment
There is so much to see and enjoy throughout the park including live entertainment. From storytellers and singers, to street performers, and Santa Claus, guests of all ages will find magical moments await them around every corner.
Gingerbread Capital City
Stop by World Showplace to take in this patriotic display that pays sweet homage to some of the nation’s most iconic landmarks including:
- United States Capitol Building
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- A 5-foot tall Washington Monument
Tinsel Time Tunes
Gather ’round to enjoy a variety of live holiday music at various Epcot stages.
- JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season – Experience the joy of Christmas and Kwanzaa with the uplifting Gospel, R&B and holiday songs performed by this ‘Joyful!’ vocal ensemble.
America Gardens Theatre
- Voices of Liberty – Voices of the Season – Embrace the spirit of the season with the festive a cappella holiday music of the Voices of Liberty dressed as Dickens Carolers.
- Las Posadas with Mariachi Cobre – A pair of colorful dancers join this exuberant band for Las Posadas, a celebration of Mexican holiday customs.
- JAMMitors – Our resident, rhythmic clean-up crew rocks the Mill Stage with playful percussion, capturing the fun and merriment of the holiday season.
Jingle all the way to the World Showcase to spot Santa Claus, Mickey and other beloved friends during a series of holiday promenades.
- Santa Claus Promenade – Come see Old St. Nick take a grand tour around World Showcase in his horse-drawn carriage calling out happy holiday wishes to all.
- Mickey and Friends Holiday World Tour – Keep your eyes peeled for Mickey Mouse and his friends, dressed in their seasonal finest and waving to pals like you throughout the World Showcase.
- Frozen Holiday Promenade – The Holiday spirit is in the air as Queen Anna and Elsa ring in the season at Epcot, journeying from country to country and waving to their fans along the way.
Holiday Cookie Stroll
The official Holiday Cookie Stroll gives guests a chance to make sweet memories while enjoying a delicious snack. Guests can make their experience even more fun by picking up a festival Passport and collecting a stamp at each International Holiday Kitchen they visit. Those who sample five select holiday cookies and track them in their Passports can stop by Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a special complimentary Peppermint Minnie Cookie. Guests can even bring back their stamped Passport to Epcot at any time during the festival to complete their stroll.
Holiday Cookie Stroll cookies:
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen at the Germany Pavilion: Linzer Cookie
- American Holiday Table at the America Pavilion: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen at the Canada Pavilion: Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Festival Favorites at Word Showplace: Gingerbread Cookie
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen between Morocco and France Pavilions: Black and White Cookie
- Sweets & Treats Holiday Kitchen: Complimentary Peppermint Minnie Cookie (Must have stamps from all 5 cookies above)
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition
Go on a festive quest around World Showcase hunting for holiday traditions with Olaf! The loveable snowman has been sledding through World Showcase discovering how others celebrate the holidays, but he's lost some of the traditions along the way. Guests can help Olaf relocate the traditions by participating in a "world wide" scavenger hunt that ends with a surprise worth melting for! This activity is open to guests of all ages.
Guests can purchase a Scavenger Hunt map and stickers ($7.99) at participating locations in EPCOT:
- Disney Traders
- Mouse Gear
- World Traveler
- Port of Entry
- Stroller Rental locations
- Merchandise cart in the Canada Pavilion
Once guests locate all of the traditions, they can receive a surprise gift that will warm their hearts (available while supplies last)!
- Disney Traders
- Mouse Gear
- World Traveler
2020 Festival Merchandise
Magic Bands and Limited Edition Pin
During Festival of the Holidays, the American Garden Pavilion is home to the Candlelight Processional. A celebrity narrator will share the biblical Christmas story with guests of all cultures and faiths. To make this program even more special, a choir, orchestra, and American Sign Language interpreter will also partake in telling this story that means so much to so many. This beautiful presentation will be offered three times each day and runs about 45 minutes.
|November 29-December 1||Ming-Na Wen|
|December 2-5||Neil Patrick Harris|
|December 6-7||Whoopi Goldberg|
|December 8-10||Isabella Rossellini|
|December 11-12||Alton Fitzgerald White|
|December 13-15||Gary Sinise|
|December 16-18||Pat Sajak|
|December 19-21||Geena Davis|
|December 22-24||Steven Curtis Chapman|
|December 25-26||Edward James Olmos|
|December 27-28||Marlee Matlin|
|December 29-30||Lisa Ling|
Candlelight Dinner Packages
Priority seating to Candlelight Processional is available to guests who make reservations at select Epcot restaurants. Guests must have valid park admission to dine in the park and will only have reserved seating to one of the shows.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and start at:
- Breakfast: $40 plus tax per person for adults and $23 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- Lunch: $52 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- Dinner: $57 plus tax per person for adults and $19 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Guests can make lunch or dinner reservations for the Candlelight Processional at these restaurants:
Lunch Child (3-9)
Dinner Child (3-9)
Ale & Compass*
Chef’s de France
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Garden Grill*
La Hacienda de San Angel
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Rose & Crown Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Spice Road Table
Trattoria al Forno*
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Guests will also have the option of making breakfast reservations at the following restaurants:
- Ale & Compass Breakfast Buffet: $40.00 for adults; $23.00 for children
- Garden Grill Breakfast: $56.00 for adults; $34.00 for children
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast: $58.00 for adults; $35.00 for children
To reserve Candlelight Dining Packages, guests can visit Disney's website or may call (407) 939-3463.