Podcast #196: A Farewell to Donny
Date: September 18, 2013
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
On a very special Laughing Place Podcast, the crew explains their recent absence and what the future holds. They also say farewell to LPP crew member Donny. They also find time to discuss a little Disney including the Miley Cyrus episode and a huge MyMagic+ discussion.
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort. A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service. Cars Land is open – go see it!
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency. Concierge service at no extra charge. Free dining at Disney World, new Adventures by Disney destinations, the Disney Fantasy – book now!
This panel for this week’s show is…
Doobie: The author of this article and the co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he’s never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a 3 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy.
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie’s wife. She’s a life-long Disney fan who’s also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She’s a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She’s the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof). She also has a 3 year old little boy – the same one.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. He thinks Happy is his dog.
Donny: Husband, father and a huge VMK fan – that’s about all you need to know about him.
— Posted September 18 , 2013
Your Laughing Place Podcast Crew – Doobie, Rebekah, Alex and FanBoy.