Laughing Place is excited to announce that we are giving away a free Nick Fury figure from Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes on our Facebook page.
Rules to enter:
- Like the Laughing Place Facebook page
- Like the Giveaway post
- Comment on the Giveaway post with your favorite Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel character
That’s it! The deadline to enter is Friday, October 3rd, at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page.
- This giveaway is for U.S. residents only.
- We are unable to ship prize to PO Boxes.
- The giveaway will end at 8:00 p.m. PST on October 3rd. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
Choosing a Winner:
- Administrator will use Random.org to randomly choose a winner on or around October 3rd at 8:00 p.m. PST.
- Winner will be announced on our Facebook page and notified through a private message.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to offer before a new winner is selected.
- Prize is free of charge, no purchase necessary.
- This prize is non-transferable and no substitutions will be made.
- By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Laughing Place and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Facebook and Twitter are not affiliated with this giveaway in any way.
- Administrator reserves the right to suspend and/or modify any promotion if item becomes unavailable for any reason or if any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes.
- Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is believed to have tampered with entry process or who is in violation of the rules of the sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Alex has been blogging about Disney films since 2009 after a lifetime of fandom. He joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and covers films across all of Disney’s brands, including Star Wars, Marvel, and Fox, in addition to books, music, toys, consumer products, and food. You can hear his voice as a member of the Laughing Place Podcast and his face can be seen on Laughing Place’s YouTube channel where he unboxes stuff.