LaughingPlace.com is excited to announce that they will once again be exhibitors at the 2017 D23 Expo — The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. This year, the LP booth will feature Disney fan books from authors Bill Gowsell, Kyle Burbank, Aaron Wallace, and John Frost. Laughing Place will be located in the Emporium (on the main show floor) at booth #209E.
The following titles will be on sale at the event:
- Extra Magic Days: Thirty Years of Walt Disney World Vacations — Bill Gowsell, Laughing Place Press
- The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Epcot — Aaron Wallace, Pensive Pen Publishing
- Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic — Aaron Wallace, Pensive Pen Publishing
- The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (2nd Edition) — Aaron Wallace, Intrepid Traveler
- The E-Ticket Life: Stories, Essays, and Lessons Learned from My Decidedly Disney Travels — Kyle Burbank, Laughing Place Press
- Dispatch from Disneyland: Stories and Essays from the Happiest Place on Earth — John Frost
Pricing for these titles is as follows (includes tax)*:
- 1 for $15**
- 2 for $26
- 3 for $33
- 4 for $40
- 5 for $50
*Prices subject to change
**Dispatch from Disneyland: $10 — or add to any combo package for just $7!
Authors Kyle Burbank and Aaron Wallace will also be on-hand to sign copies of their books. Burbank will be available throughout the Expo.
Wallace will host a number of signing sessions during the weekend (subject to change):
9:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
4:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Be sure to visit the Laughing Place booth — located in the Emporium, #209E — for these great titles and more fun at the 2017 D23 Expo!