As part of the Pro Bowl returning to Orlando, the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is hosting the Pro Bowl Experience. The free-admission, family-friendly football fan festival brings fans closer to the NFL through interactive games and other experiences. New activities to this year’s Pro Bowl Experience include some of the same challenges that AFC & NFC Pro Bowlers competed in during the Skills Showdown as seen on ESPN, such as: Kick-Tac-Toe, in which three footballs must be kicked in a row on a giant tic-tac-toe board, and the Best Hands competition to catch as many different passes as possible.
An assortment of free fan activities at the 2018 NFL Pro Bowl Experience are detailed below. No tickets are required.
· 40-Yard Dash: Race down the field against your opponents and virtual NFL players on a giant 40-yard long LED wall.
· Airbrush Tattoos: Show your team spirit through NFL and Pro Bowl themed airbrush tattoos and face painting.
· Best Hands: Catch as many different passes as possible like an NFL all-star.
· Family Football Zone – An interactive area for kids and families to play together. Play catch in the field or take part in a range of football and tailgate-themed games.
· Kick-Tac-Toe: Kick 3 in a row on a giant tic-tac-toe board. The Kick-Tac-Toe challenge will also occur doing the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown, where AFC & NFC Pro Bowlers will attempt to do the same.
· Long Snap Accuracy Challenge Presented by Verizon– Test your aim by long snapping footballs through a variety of obstacles.
· NFL Pro Bowl Trophy – Take a photo with the official NFL Pro Bowl Trophy.
· NFL Shop at Pro Bowl – Shop for your favorite NFL and Pro Bowl gear at the NFL Shop trailer located inside NFL Pro Bowl Experience.
· Obstacle Course: Navigate through obstacle courses and train like an NFL player.
· Panini – The exclusive trading card and sticker partner of the NFL, Panini is the Official Sponsor of the NFL Pro Bowl. Stop by the Panini booth for a chance to win exclusive NFL Pro Bowl trading cards.
· Pepsi Zero Sugar: PepsiCo will be sampling its zero calorie soda in the fan plaza outside of Camping World Stadium on game day.
· Precision Passing presented by EA SPORTS Madden NFL 18: Pass to as many targets as possible while on the clock.
· Run-A-Route – Test your wide receiver skills and run a see-and-react route to catch a pass down field.
· Vertical Jump: Jump as high as you can and hit the corresponding flag to discover your vertical reach just like at the NFL Scouting Combine.
· Virtual Reality Experience: Get inside the NFL with virtual reality technology and experience what it is like to be on-the-field on an actual NFL game.
The Pro Bowl game will be broadcast from Camping World Stadium in Orlando on ABC and ESPN at 2:50ET.