Star Wars Rebels may have ended, but now you can own every episode with the final season on Blu-Ray. Star Wars Rebels Season Four contains all sixteen episodes of the show in high definition, along with hours of bonus features. Go behind the series and the end of the season with the creative team and cast as the Ghost Crew reaches the end of their journey.
Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Hera, Zeb, and Chopper have come along way since the start of the series. With Thrawn and the Empire gaining power, the road ahead is rougher and more dangerous than ever before. And with the Empire trying to break into a Jedi temple that contains powerful knowledge of the force, they must do whatever it takes to stop them.
This season was guaranteed to be emotional by nature of it being the final season. But fans were likely shocked by the final outcome for the Ghost Crew. And their paths cross with other well known characters this season, including the Emperor himself.
It’s sad to see Star Wars Rebels end, but comforting to know that a new series will allow us to continue expanding the universe. With Clone Wars confirmed to resume and a new series in development, one thing that’s for sure is that this isn’t the end for all of these characters.
With this release, fans can collect the entire Star Wars Rebels series in stunning high definition. With exclusive bonus features that go behind the series, fans will gain insight into the production process and get some hints about the future of Star Wars animation.
- Audio Commentaries – Dave ji offers audio commentary on the first two episodes of season 4, breaking down the story and the decision to end the series.
- “Heroes of Mandalore” Part 1 (21:35)
- “Heroes of Mandalore” Part II (22:05)
- Rebels Recon – Andy Gutierrez takes you behind-the-scenes of every episode on disc 1 through this web series. These include interviews with the cast and creative team.
- Inside “Heroes of Mandalore” (6:42)
- Inside “In the Name of the Rebellion” (7:46)
- Inside “The Occupation” and “Flight of the Defender” (9:02)
- Inside “Kindred” and “Crawler Commandeers” (8:33)
- Inside “Rebel Assault” (7:54)
- Ghosts of Legend (27:48) – This 8 part documentary explores each member of the Ghost Crew, their roles on the team, character development, and story arcs from season one through four.
- In the Beginning (1:01)
- The Lost Boy: Ezra Bridger (2:35)
- The Fallen Knight: Kanan Jarrus (5:00)
- The Captain: Her Syndulla (4:48)
- The Broken Girl: Sabine Wren (4:13)
- The Survivor: Zeb (2:21)
- The Veteran: Chopper (1:00)
- The End (5:58)
- Force of Rebellion (15:22) – Through clips from the film series and animated Star Wars programs, Dave Filoni explores the force and everything we know about it.
- Temptation (2:52)
- Everything is Connected (4:32)
- Between Worlds (3:46)
- The Choice (2:07)
- Audio Commentaries – Dave Filoni provides more discussion with X more commentaries.
- “Jedi Knight” (22:35)
- “Wolves and a Door” (22:05)
- “A World Between Worlds” (23:05)
- “Family Reunion” (45:35)
- Kevin Kiner: The Rebel Symphony (9:38) – Composer Kevin Kiner talks about his love of the John Williams music and how he adapted and expanded the score for Star Wars Rebels.
- Rebels Recon – Andi is back to explore the final episodes of the series.
- Inside “Jedi Night” and “Dune” (9:26)
- Inside “Wolves and a Door” and “A World Between Worlds” (12:34)
- Inside “A Fool’s Hope” and “Family Reunion” – and Farewell (18:23)
Packaging & Design
The fourth season of Star Wars Rebels arrives on Blu-Ray in a standard-sized case. Both discs have disc art and are housed on either side of the interior. The only insert is a code for points through Disney Movie Rewards. The initial release includes an embossed slipcover that matches the previous three seasons. There aren’t any ads on either disc and both menus feature clips from the show set to music.
Star Wars Rebels Season Four can now be yours to enjoy forever with this Blu-Ray complete season release. The bonus features help remind you how great this series was, connecting episodes that may not be fresh in your mind with ones from this season and also putting it all in the context of the greater Star Wars universe. It’s a perfect way to celebrate this great series.
Alex has been blogging about Disney films since 2009 after a lifetime of fandom. He joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and covers films across all of Disney’s brands, including Star Wars, Marvel, and Fox, in addition to books, music, toys, consumer products, and food. You can hear his voice as a member of the Laughing Place Podcast and his face can be seen on Laughing Place’s YouTube channel where he unboxes stuff.