Disney Princess stories are coming to young audiences in a new format: comic books. Disney Princess Comics line books are available exclusively at Target, along with new figures and apparel.
(Please note, this article contains affiliate links on Target.com. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
Disney Princess Comics line:
- Tales as old as time get a modern twist with the new Disney Princess Comics line at Target.
- The Disney Princess Comics line features hardcover graphic novels from Joe Books, figures from Hasbro and apparel from Hybrid Promotions, all available exclusively at Target and Target.com. The collection is based on the art style from the popular Disney Princess Comics from Joe Books.
- Created by cartoonist and illustrator Amy Mebberson, the bite-sized comic strip stories follow the Disney Princesses as they face the hilarious day-to-day situations of their worlds. Drawn with a unique art style and infused with relatable charm, the comics provide a fresh new take on some of Disney’s most iconic and beloved characters.
What they’re saying:
- Tonya Agurto, Senior Vice President and Global Publisher, Disney Publishing Worldwide: “With the growth of the kids comics category, we felt this is the perfect opportunity to portray our beloved Princesses through visual storytelling. This new comic format tells the Princesses’ stories like they’ve never been told before.”
Disney Princess Comics Line
The Disney Princess Comics line includes graphic novels, figures, and apparel featuring Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Rapunzel.
Each Disney Princess will star in her own collection of comic strips bound in a hardcover graphic novel, published by Joe Books. The comic strips take the reader on laugh-out-loud adventures of the Disney Princesses in their worlds.
The line, developed by Hasbro, debuts with single figures and two larger sets. The 5-inch poseable figures feature six points of articulation, allowing kids to act out their favorite imaginary adventures.
Three tops by Hybrid Promotions feature the speech bubble wit alongside our Princesses reimagined in this cool art style. With both long sleeve and short sleeve styles, these princess power tees are must haves for summer, Back to School and beyond!
- Girls’ Disney Princess Comic Graphic Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Ivory
- Girls’ Disney Princess Ariel ‘Who Cares’ Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Heather Gray
- Girls’ Disney Princess Long Sleeve Raglan T-Shirt – Ivory/Blue