The Incredible Celebration at Pixar Place kicks off today with meet and greets, a dance party, tasty treats and more.
- An exciting celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is underway and guests are invited to participate in the festivities with some of Pixar’s most colorful characters.
- Pixar Place at Hollywood Studios has received a heroic theming upgrade. While it’s still Pixar Place, guests will also be visiting the city of Municiberg.
- Edna Mode will be on hand to meet and greet guests and pose for some fun photos.
- There will be shopping opportunities featuring Incredible Celebration merchandise. Plus a new menu is being offered at the Neighborhood Bakery where guests can enjoy some heroic fare and Num Num Cookies!
- Coming soon, guests can boogie down during a dance party hosted by an emcee—with music, interactive games and special appearances by Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone.
- Search for clues leading to a multipowered Super nearby. By following the footprints, laser scars and cookie crumbs, you might just find Jack-Jack, the youngest member of the Parr family.
- Finally, stepping outside of the neighborhood, Mike and Sulley are now greeting guests at Walt Disney Presents. The duo will be occupying the space that was previously home to Star-Lord and Groot.
- For the first time at Hollywood Studios, fashion icon and Super-Suit designer Edna Mode will greet guests at Pixar Place in her Super-Suit Gallery. As always, she’s dressed to impress and can’t wait to meet you.
- Municiberg is the perfect place to visit for heroes of any size and skill. Vibrant, vintage posters and unique backgrounds make for fun and interesting photo opportunities.
Mike and Sulley:
- Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. have found a new place to call home in the Pixar neighborhood, too. Guests can visit with the pals, who are definitely “after your laughter,” at their meet-and-greet at Walt Disney Presents.
Our live Character Meet and Greet times page is a great tool to help you plan your day when you visit Walt Disney World. Be sure to check it out!