With yesterday being the first day of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, we thought we’d stop by The Chocolate Experience’s new home in The Land Pavilion and check out this year’s setup.
We all know how good chocolate tastes, but do you know the process cocoa beans go through to become the delicious sweets we love to eat? During the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, guests can learn all about what makes chocolate, chocolate!
Hosted by Ghirardelli, this chocolate experience is a delightful way to spend some time indoors learning, shopping, and of course sampling.
So grab a buddy and head to Epcot to discover the journey chocolate must take to get from the bean to the bar!
Plus, while you’re here you can:
- Purchase gourmet drinking chocolate
- Select a wine and chocolate pairing
- And shop for a bag of delicious Ghirardelli Gourmet Chocolates
The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar-Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company is located on the upper level of the Land Pavilion.
Want more chocolate?:
- While you’re at Epcot visit the The Chocolate Studio kiosk to try some really unique treats such as Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel.
- And if you still want more, there’s a Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop at Disney Springs. May we recommend the banana split and Painted Lady sundaes?
- Did you know The Chocolate Experience is in the Harvest Theater—the former home of Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable? The show featured Pumbaa, Timon, and Simba discussing our impact on the environment and how we can be good citizens of the Earth.
- In just a few short months, this same space will welcome a new film attraction called Awesome Planet.
All photos by Tony Betti