Your Moment of Disney Bliss is a series bringing you a Disney attraction, show, parade or moment from around the world each day to keep you connected to the parks we all love.
Today’s Moment of Disney Bliss takes us to Walt’s original park, Disneyland, for one of its original attractions, The Mad Tea Party.
Mad Tea Party Facts and Fun
- Opened with the part in 1955
- Based on a scene from the 1951 film Alice in Wonderland
- Moved from directly behind the castle to its current location in 1983
- Very Merry Unbirthday plays while the teacups spin
- The Walt Disney World version of this attraction is under cover due to much higher rainfall
Join us tomorrow for the April XXth Moment of Disney Bliss.