- Noah Hawley is free to shop his television miniseries based on Kurt Vonnegut’s novel Cat’s Cradle to other networks or streaming services.
- The Fargo creator has a first right of refusal development deal with FX and Cat’s Cradle has been in development since 2015.
- According to Deadline, Hawley had expressed concerns that the project would be too expensive for FX under Disney’s ownership.
- The 1963 novel satirizes science, technology, religion and military force.
- Noah Hawley is currently working on FX’s TV series Alien.
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).