Season 3 of The Circle will premiere September 8th on Netflix.
- Bela Bajaria, Netflix Head of Global TV, just announced that season 3 of The Circle will debut September 8th.
- The news was released during the TCA Summer Press Tour.
- Eight new contestants will compete against each other for the chance to win $100,000 and become a top influencer.
- A catfish is also in their midst and part of the game includes trying to figure out who is real and who is pretending to be someone else.
- The Circle is hosted by Michelle Buteau.
- New episodes of the four-week competition will be released on the following dates:
- September 8th
- September 15th
- September 22nd
- September 29th
- The Circle is produced by Studio Lambert and Motion Content Group.