- 4 new guest sharks are joining Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec, Daymond John and Kevin O’Leary this season on Shark Tank.
- For the 13th season, fans can look forward to seeing the following special guests:
- Kevin Hart, Actor, Investor and Entrepreneur.
- Emma Grede, CEO and Co-Founder of Good American and Founding Partner of SKIMS.
- Peter Jones, Dragon on BBC’s Dragon’s Den.
- Nirav Tolia, Co-Founder of Nextdoor
- Daniel Lubetzky, founder and executive chairman of KIND, is also back this season as a guest shark.
- The 12th season of Shark Tank took the number 1 spot on Fridays with adults 18-49 and also became the most-watched season of the past three years.
- Shark Tank is based on the Japanese series Dragon Den, which makes Peter Jones’ guest appearances extra special.
- MGM Television and Sony Pictures Television produce Shark Tank for ABC.
- Season 13 premieres Friday, October 8th at 8:00 pm on ABC, with new episodes available the next day on Hulu.
- The news was shared by ABC ahead of their TCA Summer Press Tour presentations.
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).