Paramount+ has released the first trailer and poster for Mayor of Kingstown, which begins streaming on November 14th.
- During the TCA Summer Press tour, Paramount+ unveiled the first trailer (below) and poster artwork for Mayor of Kingstown.
- The series is co-created by Taylor Sheridan (Yellowstone) and actor Hugh Dillon, who also appears in the ensemble.
- The cast is headlined by Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye in Marvel Studios films), Dianne Wiest (Edward Scissorhands) and Kyle Chandler (Catch 22).
- Mayor of Kingstown premieres November 14th only on Paramount+.
- Executive producers include Taylor Sherida, Hugh Dillon, Jeremy Renner, Antoine Fuqua, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, Bob Yari and Michael Friedman.
- The series is produced for Paramount+ by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios.
- Also coming soon from Taylor Sheridan’s production deal is 1883, a Yellowstone origin story that debuts December 19th.
About Mayor of Kingstown:
Mayor of Kingstown follows the McLusky family – power brokers in Kingstown, Mich., where the business of incarceration is the only thriving industry. Tackling themes of systemic racism, corruption and inequality, the series provides a stark look at their attempt to bring order and justice to a town that has neither.
Mayor of Kingstown Cast:
- Jeremy Renner
- Dianne Wiest
- Kyle Chandler
- Hugh Dillon
- Taylor Handley
- Emma Laird
- Tobi Bamtefa
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).