Paramont+ has released the first artwork and images from the highly anticipated series Guilty Party starring Kate Beckinale, premiering October 14th.
- Get a first look at Guilty Party with the first teaser art and images from the upcoming Paramount+ Original, revealed today at the TCA Summer Press Tour.
- Guilty Party stars Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor) and premieres with two episodes on Thursday, October 14th.
- The half-hour series defies genre and comes from creator Rebecca Addelman, whose writing credits include New Girl, Dead to Me and the TV Land remake of The First Wives Club.
- Guilty Party is executive produced by Rebecca Addelman, Trent O’Donnell, Kate Beckinsale, Jimmy Miller, Sam Hansen, Joe Farrell, Jim Ziegler, Mike Farah, Becca Kinskey and Whitney Hodack.
- The series is produced by CBS Studios in association with Funny Or Die and Mosaic for Paramount+.
About Guilty Party:
Guilty Party follows Beth Burgess (Beckinsale), a discredited journalist desperate to salvage her career by latching on to the story of a young mother, Toni Plimpton (Latimer), who has been sentenced to life in prison for maiming and murdering her husband, crimes she claims she didn’t commit. In trying to uncover the truth, Beth finds herself in over her head as she contends with Colorado gun-smugglers, clickbait culture, the doldrums of marriage and her own tarnished past.
Guilty Party Cast:
- Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor)
- Jules Latimer
- Geoff Stults (Little Fires Everywhere)
- Laurie Davidson (The Good Liar)
- Andre Hyland (The Death of Dick Long)
- Tiya Sircar (Good Sam)
- Alanna Ubach (Euphoria)
Additional Guilty Party Images: