RockLove has collaborated with Disney for a new Pixar collection inspired by Coco that will debut in October 2021. Fans of the sweeping, feel good musical will have the chance to purchase original pieces of their favorite characters when the new series launches.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (10/11/2021): RockLove has announced that the collection will launch on October 14th at 9am PT. They’ve also shared more pictures of the jewelry selections for this release.
- RockLove is combining their signature looks with Pixar’s playful animations to present a new collection that fans will surely love.
- First revealed in September on Instagram and Twitter, RockLove has now announced the release date of their upcoming Coco collection.
- Fans will be able to shop a beautiful assortment of necklaces, rings and earrings starting on October 14th at 9am PT.
- The collection includes Dante as an alebrije, a Calavera necklace and ring, Marigold designs and more.
Enameled Dante Pendant, Calavera Necklace & Calavera Ring
“Three beautifully polished sterling silver designs feature vibrant splashes of pink, green, blue and yellow hand-painted enamel!”
Cutout Sugar Skulls, Guitar Locket & La Chancla Charm
Cutout sugar skulls create eye-catching earrings and necklace, with intricate skull scrollwork. For the music lovers among us, the guitarra pendant opens is quite special and features hinged doors that hold Mama Coco’s favorite tune folded safely within! Finally, Abuelita’s la chancla (sandal) is imagined as a stunning pendant to complete this lovely trio.
Sterling Silver and Crystal Marigold Set
“This crystal capsule collection depicts vibrant marigold blossoms, or cempasuchil, in rich orange, yellow and red. Clusters of round faceted crystals are strategically set in bezels of sterling silver to form three dimensional blooming flowers.”
More RockLove and Disney:
- While you’re waiting for this collection to debut, check out some of the other amazing offerings that are available now:
- Earlier this year, RockLove gave us a fun collection featuring the Pixar Ball and an articulated Luxo Jr.!
- Elsa serves as the inspiration for this lovely Frozen 2 series that sparkles with icy blue fractals.
- Fans of Raya and the Last Dragon will love the elegant collection of jewelry that mimics what Raya and Namaari wear in the film.