Where would you guess is the sweetest place to celebrate your engagement? Magic Kingdom of course! Professional athlete Tim Tebow and his fiancé Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters recently visited the “Happiest Place on Earth” where the Park’s royal couple, Cinderella and Prince Charming greeted the newly engaged couple.
- Professional athlete and sports analyst, Tim Tebow, and girlfriend Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters announced their engagement this week.
- The couple then made their way to Walt Disney World to celebrate their impending nuptials and enjoyed a photo session in front of the castle with Cinderella and Prince Charming.
- The Disney Parks Blog had the full scoop on the couple’s trip and noted that, “It was the first visit to Walt Disney World for Nel-Peters, a native of South Africa.”
What he’s saying:
Tim Tebow: “It’s special being able to celebrate here at Walt Disney World with her family and my family. Every day with her is more than I could have ever wished for.”
Just for fun:
- Nel-Peters shared the news of her engagement on Instagram with these sweet posts:
- And while it may be the first visit to Walt Disney World for Nel-Peters, Tebow is no stranger to the magic of Disney. Check out these fun photos of his past visits:
Did you celebrate your engagement at the Disney Parks? Do you have a magical engagement story? Let us know!