The Disneyland Resort has announced the special dinning options that will be available during the Rock Your Disney Side 24 hour party on May 23.
At Disneyland park:
Table-Service Options (Make your reservations now!):
- Carnation Café: Fried Sampler Plate with crispy fried zucchini, crunchy onion rings, and those addictive fried pickles.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant: Pan-seared New York pepper steak topped with asparagus, poached egg, lump crab meat, Cabernet and Béarnaise sauces with potato galette.
- Plaza Inn: Fried Chicken and Waffles
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café: Super Sub Sammie with salami, cappicola, prosciutto topped with kicky arugula salad, whole-grain mustard and citrus aioli on a French roll.
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor: Black and White Ice Cream Sandwich with hand-scooped vanilla ice cream between chocolate chip cookies with a white and dark chocolate drizzle and mini chocolate chips.
- Rancho del Zocalo: Street Taco Trio with beef, chicken or carnitas on corn tortillas with cilantro and onion and topped with salsa casera or salsa verde. Also lightly fried sopes (fried masa cakes) with refried beans, beef, chicken or carnitas, shredded cabbage, cotija cheese and drizzled with salsa casera or salsa verde. Or pozole, a mild chile and pork stew with hominy, garnished with shredded cabbage, julienned radishes and oregano
- French Market Restaurant: Shrimp Po’ Boy with crispy popcorn shrimp, mayo, sliced tomato and shredded lettuce with oil and vinegar, served on a toasted potato roll with house-made potato chips and fresh fruit.
- Village Haus Restaurant: “Pastram’boli” Flatbread: cheesy roasted garlic flatbread with beef pastrami, caramelized onions and pickles and topped with a Dijon mustard sauce. Also try the apple berry flatbread with poached apples on sweet cream cheese topped with fresh berries and mint.
- Hungry Bear Restaurant: Sweet and Spicy Hot Dog on a jalapeño cheddar roll with honey mustard and sautéed onions and peppers.
- Harbour Galley: Turkey Tortilla Soup with roasted corn and black beans, garnished with sour cream, pico de gallo and fried tortilla strips.
- Stage Door Café: funnel cake fun with red velvet funnel cake with cream cheese frosting, raspberry and mango funnel cake a la mode and blueberry and kiwi funnel cake a la mode.
- Bengal Barbecue: two sweet skewers – brownies and crispy cereal squares.
- Mint Julep Bar: Super Power Punch with sprite, a shot of cotton candy and Dessert Pear gourmet syrup.
- Café Orleans: Bananas Foster French Toast made with thick-cut brioche that’s battered and grilled then topped with caramelized bananas and caramel sauce. Bacon on the side. Also a Mickey-shaped mushroom-and-asparagus frittata and slow-braised short ribs with ñora pepper sauce.
- Tomorrowland Terrace: Breakfast Burrito with eggs, chorizo, pico de gallo, tomatillo salsa, queso fresco and black beans in a flour tortilla with fresh fruit.
At Disney California Adventure park:
- Wine Country Trattoria: Surf & Turf featuring roasted lobster tail and grilled sirloin with mac ‘n cheese croquet and a lemon beurre blanc and blue cheese demi-glace.
- Lucky Fortune Cookery: Steamed Chicken and Veggie Dumpling Bowl with rice and rice wine vinegar dipping sauce.
- Award Wieners: Raven’s Feast hot dog with barbecued pulled pork and seasoned red cabbage slaw on a garlic-chive brioche bun. Also the Dragon Storm with lemonade and grape syrup topped with Sprite and a green glow cube or Maleficent stir stick.
- Taste Pilot’s Grill: Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sliders – one with teriyaki glaze, the other with Cajun seasoning and spicy Buffalo sauce. Served with combo of fries and onion rings.
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill: Chicken Mole Plate with grilled half chicken topped with a spicy, smoky mole negro and served with rice, beans and a side of tortillas.
- Pacific Wharf Café: Green Chile Corn Chowder in a sourdough bread bowl.
- Flo’s V8 Café: Beef and Cheddar Sandwich; breakfast menu during regular breakfast hours and again from 11 p.m. – 6 a.m
- Paradise Garden Grill: Mediterranean Angus Beef Pita Wrap – beef is drizzled with feta pepperoncini hummus and comes with Greek salad in a warm pita. Tabouleh on the side.
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta: Mac & Cheese Flatbread with sun-dried tomato sauce, crispy bacon, mozzarella, and basil pesto.
Drinks & Snacks:
- Mad T Party: two rum cocktails – Hurricane and Mai Tai.
- Boudin Bread Cart: Captain American Shield-shaped sourdough bread.
- Clarabelle’s: S’mores Bar dipped ice cream treat