The Disneyland Resort has released some operational updates regarding the 24-hr Rock Your Disney Side Party
UPDATE: Masks may be worn with costumes, but they may not obstruct vision nor cover eyes.
- No guests will be permitted to line up before 12 a.m. on May 23.
- Guests may bring games, blankets, chairs, tents and sleeping bags, but chairs and tents must be returned to your car by 3 a.m. Blankets, sleeping bags and games may be stored in a locker.
- At 3 a.m., all guests in line will be moved through Security checkpoints to the Disneyland Resort Esplanade, where the first 2,000 guests in line will receive exclusive, commemorative Rock Your Disney Side 24-Hour event lanyards.
- No smoking, fighting or loud music will be allowed.
- Disneyland Security and the Anaheim Police Department will be present throughout the night and into the next morning.
- All guests in line will be able to temporarily leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms.
- Guests arriving prior to 5 a.m. on May 23 will be directed to park in the Simba lot.
- Costumes should be child-friendly and adhere to any guidelines determined by Disney.
- Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests who dress like Disney characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused admission.
- Regular park admission used on May 23 is valid for the entire 24-hour period (6 a.m. on May 23 through 6 a.m. on May 24). A special ticket is not required for this event.
- SoCal Select Annual Passports will not be valid for admission on May 23.
- SoCal, Premium, Deluxe and Premier Annual Passports will be valid for admission during the entire 24-hour period.