Disney VIP Tour Services is offering a Ultimate Day at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival tour on Thursdays and Sundays during the festival. Here is the description from their website:
Savor a deliciously exciting day featuring the flavors of this world-renowned event in a refined, carefree setting. During the Ultimate Day at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you won’t have to pick and choose—you’ll get to do it all as your Disney VIP Guides course you through an extraordinary occasion!
The tour begins at a special VIP Lounge—hidden within the Festival Center at the Wonder’s Retreat—where you’ll start with a flute of champagne and a perfectly paired bite as you’re welcomed by a representative of the Festival.
Then, it’s time to experience the most popular attractions at Epcot, including Test Track Presented by Chevrolet,Soarin’, Spaceship Earth and The Seas with Nemo & Friends. After a break and a brief time to shop, you’ll return to the VIP Lounge for a hosted beverage tasting, followed by a 6-course tapas-style lunch—paired with wines, ales or spirits by our sommeliers and chefs.
Next, set out on a private backstage tour of the Greenhouse Gardens at Living with the Land, followed by a stroll to World Showcase. Upon your arrival, one of our Disney Chefs will greet you and give an introduction to the International Marketplaces of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, accompanied by a 3-course international tasting.
Finally, soak up the ambience and essence of World Showcase as you make your way to America Gardens Theatre for one more glass of bubbly, along with VIP Seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. After the concert concludes, you’ll be able to venture into the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival on your own!
Plus, as an added bonus for those who stay through the end of the day, you can even take advantage of a special reserved location to witness the laser, lights and fireworks display—IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
- The cost of the Ultimate Day at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is $399 per person, plus tax.
- This tour is currently offered on Thursdays and Sundays only, and is available throughout the duration of this seasonal event.
- Please be aware that the tour’s customized itinerary may change depending on attraction availability and other conditions.
- All Guests must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
- Theme park admission is required and is not included with the cost of the VIP Tour.
- For reservations, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.