Disney has announced a new Jungle Cruise Breakfast experience…..
Dine amidst the flora and fauna as the sun rises over the world-famous Jungle Cruise in Adventureland.
Becoming a Jungle Cruise skipper is no easy task. It takes years of training and practice—or at least a boat and a megaphone. In the interest of grooming newest batch of recruits—totally unrelated to rumors of skippers joining the local tribe of headhunters—we invite you to our Sunrise Safari Breakfast Adventure.
As your journey begins, you’ll meet your safari guide and make your way into the African savannah. There you’ll dine on a wild assortment of unique breakfast favorites inspired by the jungle diet of the rare “brunching tiger,” including fresh pastries, exotic fruit & chia parfaits, glazed pork belly bacon, pan-seared sausage and roasted gold potato & onion hash along with an assortment of juices, freshly brewed coffee and specialty teas.
After your feast is finished, your guide will escort you back to civilization in time for a private ride on the Jungle Cruise to hone your skipper skills before the park opens to the public.
To certify these brave explorers as officially unofficial Jungle Cruise skippers, each Guest will receive a special Tribal Mask keepsake to commemorate their adventure.
$300 per Guest, includes tax and gratuity. No discounts may be applied
Theme Park Admission
- Disneyland Park admission is not included in the tour price.
- At the end of your adventure, you’ll be escorted out of the park. If you have purchased admission for the park that day, you will be able to re-enter once the park opens.
- Please book online to make a reservation.
- Reservation must be paid in full at time of booking
- Registering Guests must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID.
- Guests 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a registered adult (18 years of age or older).
- When making your reservation online, a confirmation number will be emailed to you. Please bring your confirmation email, along with a valid photo ID.
- Check In will take place at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- If you do not have your confirmation number, you may use your last name and a valid photo ID.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa valet service will be provided and a guide will be there to escort you to your Jungle Cruise Sunrise Breakfast Experience
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your experience.
- The terrain for the event will be uneven/rough. Please wear comfortable shoes that will help you through this terrain.
- The Jungle Cruise Sunrise Safari Breakfast experiences may be cancelled due to inclement weather without notice.
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the event to avoid a full price cancellation fee.
Reservations are available online.